Friday, July 28, 2017

Smoking Shirley

Smoking Shirley
Smoking before bed
I was out for a walk
Strolling past midnight
Darkness like a fog
Stumbled into a free fall
It was exhilarating
Moment of joyful bliss
I was about to meet the ground
Awoken to the bastard on top of me
Crying the blues for his soft food
Time to hit the shower
Just never occurred to me
I had a mouth full of blood
Where did it come from?
Did I bite my lip?
No such damage to cheek or tongue
Was I abducted?
Did ET, do some, extracting?
No clue from the vending machine
Blood hasn't returned
Was it an illusion?
Screw it
Coffee for me
Soft food for the Bastard
Out the door and hitting the road
Cruising down the 405
Cut off by Red playing in your Tool Box
It's OK
The night I had
Things just seem out of place
Taking me back to reality
Man on the corner dressed in rags
Begging for a dime
Tossed him a five
Shouting past the decibels
You deserve better


We're all one step from disaster
Throttle to the floor
Let it all burn
Pulling into the coffee stand
Working at the rent payer
I'm a leader playing slave
This is by choice
Fear my daily war
It's OK
I was raised on convenience
Before they said 'have it your way!'
My cigarettes are jumping outta the pack
Shirley, one of the broads is making fish lips
Wanting me to smoke her ass
Smoking
It helps keep the dolls away
I was never one to meet the great expectation
Not being an item on the shopping list
Smoking, eventually I'm going to quit
Till then
Shirley fucks my mouth
Swallowing her smoke
I'm left euphoric!

Gocni Schindler

No comments:

Post a Comment