Monday, July 10, 2017

Time, It's Just Better Being a Doll

Time
Not my time
Can't push destiny
The universal clock
Soon, my time
Will have arrived
Aligning my stars


Time
Everyone has theirs
Some understand it
Most miss it
Few disregard it
Sometimes it comes early
Other times late


Time
Mine hasn't popped
Close I know
In my guts
Spiritual being, resonating
Kicking it, chill
Not a care


Time
Any, but today! 


Now, the story


When I was just a doll
On my mother's bed
I was treated with love
Cherished above all
A boy I was not
A princess I was
Oh, how it was chiller
Being the doll
Not a care in the world
Then, by mistake
Cruelty made me real
Crushed through a canal
Out I slithered
When I was dead
Timmy warned me
Don't go into the blue light

Don't go into the blue light
I tripped up
Down I went
Here I am
Stuck smelling the shit
Mouth shoved to nipple
Spraying warm this throat
Moonwalking backwards
While running forward
Redo, this bastard, redo
When I was just a doll
Don't remember being dropped
Christ, Gocni, that slap hurt
Ears are going to explode
Never was I shaken 

Back in the day
When I was just a doll
Was I never tossed into the corner
Now just a babe screaming away
This new momma
Her face droopy
Eyes sunken to darkness
Shoving face to tit
Mommy is lifeless
Milk tastes like shit
The world euphoric
Not a care
Placed into sleep
Awoken to agony
Satan conjuring screams
No avail
No answering
Tummy grumbling
Voice lost
Blackness taking back
Through the curtain
That bitch snake
Pointing at me
Timmy sits waiting
Calling me an idiot
The shit, horrific
It's just better being a doll


Gocni wasneveraprizefighter Shindler.


Copyrighted by the free lunch Academy


No comments:

Post a Comment