Friday, June 2, 2017

Photo Book....



In my photo book
Looking at me
Was a little guy
Wearing my piss and shits
Sitting on my grandmas lap
Her gaze upon me
Full of love and admiration
Don't know why
Just another wind sucker
But it's there
She passed away young
Liked the strong drinks
Dealing with life's broken heart


I turn the page
It's me and my aunt
She was only fifteen
When my mother shit me out
It brings me back
To a time
When a smile was free of charge
Knew that purest love
Guess I was lucky to have felt that

I turn the page
I'm a little older
Wow look at me
Was a bastard and selfish
Lost in my own little world
It was youth
Wearing my vulgarity
I lived for the action of no direction

I turn the page
It's me with my mom
I'm in a green jump suit
Prison attire for the boastful
My mom has a tear in her eye
She's hiding it
With a fake smile
It's there, because I put it there
Pains, I've caused
Cause I was no fuckin good

I turn the page
There I am again
Playing the marriage game
It's a pretty little house
Some piss and shits of my own
Lingering about
The moment makes me sad
It went too fast
Took all of it for granted

I turn the page
I'm smiling and older
It's not a real smile
Just some teeth
Flashing for the picture
Inside, I'm broken glass
There's a little boy in there
He's shirtless
Sporting some bib overalls
He's sweeping up the glass
His smile is real
He's happy and I'm glad

I turn the page
They're all blank
Just no point in it anymore

Gocni Schindler was reflecting

No comments:

Post a Comment