Monday, October 30, 2017

Oh, dear heaven my sweet angel



Oh, dear heaven my sweet angel


Oh, dear heaven my sweet devil


Hmm


This light of mine


Love of pure white


Partake with me beauty


Feast upon this meat


Honor me with swim


God's bestow us their yellow showers


Flooding our meadows


I'm lost in an ocean of sin


Drown with me


Drown with me, so we go together


Let me be selfish


Just shit without you


Deliver me the joy


Life without you delivers only sorrow






Oh, dear heaven my sweet angel


Oh, dear heaven my sweet darkness


Here we are together


Never one to shine so bright


As our energy combines


Spirits merge


Apart, we cannot


Together we reincarnate


Two in one flesh


Never to seperate


Through the mental ward


Medicated


Cast to the side


Looked down upon


Our worst




We, are, together...


Gocni Schindler



No comments:

Post a Comment