Monday, May 1, 2017

Old Prick Wisdom...



I sat on the bench
Next to me was a man well into age
The old man was flipping a coin
Suddenly he turned to me
"Hold out your hand boy."
Respecting my elder I held out my hand
He dropped the coin in my palm and this is what he said


A two sided coin is like people in life

There are good people out there. People who went through hells open door, did some exploring. Been ripped apart and left for dead. After earning some knowledge and experience which gained them some wealth. These good people who legitimately want to help people and not for the monetary profits. No boy, just the profit of helping another human being. They don't go out of their way to offer this help, for they know, as they've learned, those who want help ask for it.

There are evil people out there and more in abundance. They gain wealth without experiencing hells open door by simply leaching off the backs of others and stealing what they work hard for. Dream sellers, agents of deception that package bullshit together and sell it with a happy enthusiastic smile. They're over flamboyant, showcasing many luxuries! Their soul is in material wealth. If you see these people who embodied themselves with such falsities simply run from them.

"Remember this boy, as you look at this coin."

The old man got up and left me to contemplate.

No comments:

Post a Comment